The KT 200W Monocrystalline Solar Blanket is a compact, light-weight solution to your solar needs. Ideal for camping, 4×4 and marine applications, the 200W Solar Blanket is manufactured from a solar cell that is cast from silicon. These cells are more efficient in producing power than most other panels, consequently, the size of the panel is smaller yet yields a greater power output.
This one-piece, easy-fold design folds down to a compact bag with all accessories neatly tucked away inside. The panels feature a scratch-resistant mat coating for durability and folded tabs which allow you to secure the blanket to your vehicle and close the doors over the tab to reduce the chances of theft.
- The 200W Solar Blanket is designed with versatility in mind. The blanket can be placed in countless positions for maximum sun exposure.
Model No. KT70713
- One-piece easy-fold weather-proof 200W Solar Blanket
- Compact design for easy transportation and storage
- Unfolded dimensions: 1526mm x 1140mm x 5mm
- Folded dimensions: 400mm x 400mm x 60mm
- 50 Amp Heavy Duty Connector wired to Solar Blanket for easy power connection
- Includes 20A, 12V Solar Charge Controller with an 18cm cable length – (waterproof IP65, 2.5mm2 Twin Core Cable)
- Includes 5M Power Lead with easy connections to power (2.5mm2 Twin Core Cable)
- Includes 55cm Power lead with positive and negative battery clamps for easy connection to battery (2.5mm2 Twin Core Cable)
- Features securing tab to secure solar blanket to vehicle to prevent theft
- Blanket features loops along the longer edges to allow mounting in various positions
- Folds into carrying bag for easy transport
- The 200W Solar Blanket’s panels feature a scratch resistant mat coating for durability and folded tabs allowing the user to secure the blanket.
Charges Battery Types:
The KT 200W Solar Blanket is designed to charge LifePO4, LTO (Lithium Titanium Oxide), Gel, AGM, Conventional Lead-Acid (WET) and Calcium Batteries.
The 20Amp, 12V Solar Controller fitted to the blanket will regulate the solar charge and is IP67 Rated – Waterproof. The Coloured LED’s indicate the operational status and battery conditions at a glance. The Digital LCD shows battery voltage, charging current, charging capacity (Amp/Hour), battery types, full charge and fault codes. The Multi-charging function protects against reverse polarity, short circuit, over temperature, and overvoltage.
Ideal size & weight
The Solar Blanket unfolded is 1526mm x 1140mm x 55mm and folds down to a convenient 400mm x 400mm x 60mm in size. Only 7.5Kg in weight, this kit is light and easy to transport.
- The kit includes a 20A, 12V PWM Solar Controller which regulates charge to your battery – preventing both overcharging and undercharging your battery.
|Max Power Voltage||18V|
|Max Power Current||11.11A|
|Open Circuit Voltage||21V|
|Short Circuit Current||11.54A|
|Dimensions Folded||400mm x 400mm x 60mm|
|Dimensions Unfolded||1526mm x 1140mm x 5mm|
|Test Conditions||AM1.5, 25°C, 1000W/m2|
|Battery Connections||Battery Clamps|
|Solar Controller||20A, 12V|
As with other models of Solar Blanket on the market, your new KT Solar Blanket should be folded up and stored in a dry place at night whilst camping. Try to avoid placing on wet grass during early morning sunlight and select a dry surface for the blanket to be placed unless suspending or placed on bonnet/windscreen
Click the image above to download the New Product Release for this product
|PACKAGED IN FULL-COLOUR BOX
The KT 200 Watt Solar Blanket is packaged in
a full-colour durable box for retail presentation
KT offers a 2 Year warranty
on manufacture and build.
Refer to the user manual for more information.
Suitable for Marine, 4WD, Camping &
charging of 12V Batteries
For pricing, to place orders or find your nearest KT Stockist, please contact our friendly sales team through the contact us form below or call us on 1300 559 953